What are the prices for a ticket for the ferry to Vlieland? What is the price for the Vlieland ferry? Tickets can be purchased at the ferry port or online on the website of Rederij Doeksen, which shows extensive and always accurate rates. Also check the departure times to Vlieland to plan your trip as good as possible.
Ferry Vlieland prices
- Children under the age of four travel for free.
- A return trip for a pedestrian (4 to 11 years old) with the ferry to Vlieland costs between € 10.76 and € 13.92.
- A return trip for a pedestrian (12 to 64 years old) with the ferry to Vlieland costs between € 21.60 and € 27.94.
- A return trip for a pedestrian (65 and older) with the ferry to Vlieland costs between € 19.38 and € 25.06.
Fast ferry to Vlieland prices
- A ticket for the fast ferry to Vlieland costs € 7.10 (one way) or € 14.20 (return) for young children (0 to 3 years).
- For older children (4 to 11 years) a ticket for the express service to Vlieland costs € 14.94 (one way) or € 27.64 (return).
- A ticket for the fast ferry service to Vlieland costs € 22.82 (one way) or € 41.20 (return) for adults (12 to 64 years).
- A ticket for the express service to Vlieland costs € 21.68 (one way) or € 38.42 (return) for people over 65.
Tickets ferry Harlingen Vlieland
You can buy a ticket for the ferry to Vlieland in different ways; via the website of Rederij Doeksen, by telephone or on site at the counter in Harlingen (or on the islands Vlieland and Terschelling). Buying tickets is based on reservations. The earlier you reserve, the more certain you are of a seat on the ferry. You buy a ticket with the time and date of your (out) journey. In the case of a return ticket, you also specify the time and date of your return trip. The time and date can be changed afterwards; online, at the counter or at a ticket machine.
Buy tickets online
You can buy tickets for the ferry to and from Vlieland at the Rederij Doeksen website.
Telefonisch kaartje kopen
You can buy (or change the details of) a ticket by phone by calling the Contact Center of Rederij Doeksen. The telephone number is +31 88 – 9000 888.
Buy tickets for the ferry to Vlieland at the terminal
Another option for buying tickets is at the counter in Harlingen (or on the islands Vlieland and Terschelling). There is an additional service fee of € 1.50 when you buy tickets at the terminal counter. There is no fee when you buy a ticket at the ticket machines at the terminals in Harlingen, Terschelling and Vlieland. You can change the date and time of your tickets at the ticket counter and at the ticket machines.